Run for the Animals will offer:
- a timed 5km and 10km Run
- a 1km Kids' Fun Run
- a very special 3km Companion Dog Run - a first in Ottawa
- an out and back closed course along the scenic Queen Elizabeth Driveway
- timing by Sportstats
- staging and logistics by Somersault Events
- special completion medals
- commemorative t-shirts
- category medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Both the Run for the Animals and the WiggleWaggle Walkathon are being held at Queen Juliana Park (Carling Avenue at Preston Street across from Dows Lake Pavilion). This is the original home of the first OHS walkathon in 1988! We are thrilled to be back and I know both runners and walkers will enjoy the convenience of being in such a central location with lots of parking.
I have already registered and am hoping that you will too - register now by clicking here and mark September 8th on your running calendars to Run for the Animals!
Director: Development OHS